By the Sea are pleased to announce that prices for the Old School House are now live!
By the Sea is part of the ReCreate project which is funded by Europe. We’re one of 15 partners across the South of England and Northern France who have joined up to support the growth of creative industries. By being part of By the Sea you can tap into the wider network of activity that is taking place across all the partners both in the UK and France.
The Old School House
It’s all about the networks- The Old School House provides the perfect location to network with like minded individuals. Whether you’re based here permanently or hot desking there’s plenty of opportunity to collaborate and share with others. As part of ReCreate you’ll have access to a range of networks, webinars and opportunities from across all of the partners. An online calendar and a shared webpage will enable you to see everything that’s going on- so you can link with creatives in other areas or take part in an event they’ve organised. You’ll also get to feed in to the delivery of our local support so that we can tailor-make business support, training and key note speakers. If that’s not enough there’s also a geek-in-residence who supports with the techy side of things.
The Old School House is one element of the By the Sea project. The others include Pop-up By the Sea- opportunities to pop-up and exhibit/sell (both locally and across the partner areas); Grow By the Sea – business support and advice as well as professional career development opportunities; Made By the Sea- branding and selling opportunities unique to the area. Full details can be found on our website: www.by-the-sea.co
Facilities available at The Old School House
- Attractive personal work space and desk
- Access to the geek-in-residence– solutions and support on hand for all those IT, social media, web and gadget questions
- Networking opportunities both face-to-face and virtual including: webinars; seminars, tailored sessions of interest for members; key note speakers, meet the buyers
- Partnership opportunities not just locally but regionally and with our partners over the water
- Attendance at events, pop ups and selling opportunities across the partner organisations
- Bookable meeting rooms and exhibition space
- Access to business support
- Pop up exhibition and selling space locally. Opportunities to use available shop spaces on a short-term basis in and around Boscombe and the partner areas
- BT Infinity for Business superfast broadband- wifi and cabled
- Free tea, coffee and water
- Kettle, fridge, microwave and dishwasher available
- Packages one and two are available 8am to 10pm Monday to Friday
- The larger flexible space is also available to hire Saturday and Sunday.
To find out more visit our webpage http://by-the-sea.co or ring 01202 302659