We are seeking a talented, experienced and ambitious web developer. You'll be working in-house, as part of our digital team. You will need to be skilled in understanding and analysing complex data and be aware of international web standards and protocols.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary between £33-38,000 p.a DOE.
Glow Green is a rapidly expanding boiler installation company, based in Bournemouth but providing services throughout the South of England. We are extremely ambitious and the right candidate can enjoy a successful career growing alongside us.
- Experienced in front/back end PHP Web Development
- Demonstrable skills in the following languages:
- PHP5 (OOP)
- HTML and CSS
- Experience with the Wordpress platform
- Experience with SalesForce
- Building and working with APIs
- Building Mobile Apps
- Version Control / GIT
- Work within a team, communicating with staff at all levels.
- Plan and write programming code either from scratch or by adapting in-house website applications to meet business/client requirements.
- Assist with web application queries, bug fixes and general support.
- Test internal systems to identify any technical problems.
Working Hours: 8:00am to 400pm Monday to Friday. Office is based in BH8. You will be expected to work from the office and to be a part of our team.
This really is a great opportunity for a Web Developer to join Glow Green at an exciting time. This is a career, not just a job.
Please attach your C.V. along with a cover letter, outlining relevant experience that makes you a great fit for the role.
Strictly No Agencies
Strictly No Freelancers (this is an in-house role) Apply