Package: £18,000 + benefits
We are Ratio. We're a software company. We build applications and websites aimed at making things easier, quicker and/or more simple. We’ve made a designer underwear subscription service called Briefd, that enables gentlemen to automatically update their underwear drawers with zero effort. We’ve made an artificial intelligence engine called Remora, that figures out when web visitors get bored and changes their online experience to make it more interesting. We’ve also made a jargon-free, easy-to-use price comparison website called Choose Wisely, that makes it easy to compare important things.
We need to add a Researcher to the team who will find, administer and curate the products that feature on choosewisely.co.uk. The role will require you to work from Ratio HQ in Bournemouth as part of our Commercial Team. The pace will be fast and you’ll need to have the presence and the character to establish yourself as a personality within the consumer finance industry. You'll spend your days hunting down new products, introductory offers and exclusive deals. You’ll need to be able to network and establish contacts at businesses ranging from small challenger banks to global financial powerhouses.
The products you find will be viewed by thousands of consumers each day and it is absolutely vital that the information displayed on the site is at all times accurate and up to date. You’ll be responsible for making sure that product data stored in the database is in perfect shape, 100% of the time. You’ll need to deliver daily briefs to the Commercial Team, the Communications Team and the rest of the business to ensure that we’re all working together to get the amazing products you find in front of customers ASAP.
This job is entirely unique. Because of that, there are no qualifications for it and we don’t expect to find anyone with experience. You’ll need to be bright & outgoing, intelligent, academically strong, financially savvy and a voracious researcher with a meticulous eye for detail. We’re pitching a low starting salary but expect this to become an important role in the business, so it would suit someone who is excited by the idea of working for a growing fin-tech startup and has both the ability and desire to rapidly progress within the business.
- Researcher needed in Bournemouth
- No financial qualifications or experience in a similar field necessary
- You’ll need to be a special person with a track record of achievement
- Bonus points if you can sniff out a bargain at a thousand paces
- If you represent a recruitment agency, invest your time elsewhere, please
- A great working environment located in the heart of Bournemouth
- A top-spec laptop or desktop to work on and an OS of your choice
- Free fruit, snacks, cake, bacon, drinks and subsidised lunch
- Regular staff socials, conferences and community events
- Subsidised gym membership to work all that off