Digital Trip are an award winning, innovative and modern company who build and maintain travel websites across multiple devices. We offer a highly sophisticated but user friendly platform that allows even the most tech phobia people to learn and be able to use our system. As an industry leader, we are constantly coming up with new ideas and technology ensuring our team are the first port of call and ensuring that we continue to surpass our client’s expectations. Pair that with our team who are all passionate about the company and what we offer, and there is a real winning family feel here.
Role and Responsibilities
We are a fun and laid back office offering a stimulating role that is extremely rewarding for the right candidate. We’re looking for an experienced Website / Software Tester to join our expert development team.
As Website / Software Tester, you will have a key role in ensuring that all of our digital projects are delivered to the highest of standards through rigorous testing and QA processes. You will also communicate to the management team and your colleagues on each project’s snags, issues and the overall status.
The ideal candidate will be dedicated to quality assurance, have a keen eye for detail, as well as a real passion for digital technology.
The successful applicant will:
- Plan and carry out testing of web applications
- Contribute to production QA & testing strategy
- Provide high level usability and accessibility feedback on new features
- Produce detailed project test reports
- Have proven experience in testing websites and/or software
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail
- Demonstrate an understanding of Quality Assurance processes
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have working knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Have a working knowledge of defect tracking tools
- Have a minimum of 1 year’s proven experience in a similar role
Benefits package to include a selection of:
Our moto is if our staff are happy, then so are our customers, so working for Digital Trip comes with many benefits you can choose from, of which we have listed a few below, but these are always being updated:
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual salary review
- Up to 25* days a year holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time (subject to completion of training)
- Access to Perkbox e.g. high street discounts, cycle to work scheme etc. (after 6 months)
- Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme (after 12 months)
- Get your birthday as a paid day off (after 12months)
- Childcare Vouchers (after 12 months)
- Private Medical Insurance or £500 towards Gym Membership (after 24 months)
- £300 towards a training program or course of your choice (after 24 months)
- Free access to online training platform Lynda - covering multiple subjects including hobbies.
- Regular Team Incentives
- Excellent Training Program to help increase your knowledge and skillset