Start: Summer 2017
Duration: 6 / 12 months
We are Ratio. We're a software company. We build applications and websites aimed at making things easier, quicker and/or more simple. We’ve made a designer underwear subscription service called Briefd, that enables gentlemen to automatically update their underwear drawers with zero effort. We’ve made an artificial intelligence engine called Remora, that figures out when web visitors get bored and changes their online experience to make it more interesting. We’ve also made a jargon-free, easy-to-use price comparison website called Choose Wisely, that makes it easy to compare important things.
We’re offering an internship to a talented public relations undergraduate who will take responsibility for raising awareness of our group of internet-based businesses. The role will require you to work from Ratio HQ in Bournemouth as part of our Commercial Team. To be clear, this internship involves little or no tea making. You will not be sent to buy lunch. You’ll be given an opportunity to play a key role at a growing digital startup and will be expected to deliver results.
The pace will be fast and you’ll need to have the presence and the character to establish yourself as a personality within both the local digital community and the consumer finance industry. You'll spend your days researching, growing our network of contacts, creating content, briefing interested parties and acquiring coverage and recognition for our group companies.
A good cultural fit is vital to us so as well as a solid instinct for promotion and incredible personal communication skills; we’ll expect you to be intelligent, academically strong, bright and outgoing, have a meticulous eye for detail and be excited by the idea of working for a startup. An understanding of psychology and / or sociology would be a bonus too.
- PR internship in Bournemouth
- £16k pa + benefits
- We’ll be looking for candidates with strong personal brands
- You’ll need to be a special person with a track record of achievement
- If you represent a recruitment agency, invest your time elsewhere, please
- A great working environment located in the heart of Bournemouth
- A top-spec laptop or desktop to work on and an OS of your choice
- Free fruit, snacks, cake, bacon, drinks and subsidised lunch
- Regular staff socials, conferences and community events
- Subsidised gym membership to work all that off
Apply through Workable → https://weareratio.workable.com/jobs/217873