Highly competitive industry leading salary based on experience
This role would suit somebody with strong creative flair who would like to be involved in a company during an exciting period of growth to help to define their visual direction.
Sitting within the brand's Marketing division, this role requires somebody who is able to work across multiple projects at one time whilst still maintaining an impeccable standard of work.
Design projects would include directing and designing the new website, designing online advertisements, email campaigns, social media campaigns and videos as well as stellar quality print design for product launches and seasonal campaigns.
This role would suit somebody who is looking for their next role as a graphic designer in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
After breaking into the market only a few years ago, Loan.co.uk has built an excellent reputation grounded in going that extra mile for its customers. With a full market panel of national lenders and fully approved and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) we're gearing up for another period of strong growth and we’re looking for a Lead Creative Designer that shares our dedication to brand building and our ambition for success.
Once you join Loan.co.uk, you’ll immediately become a core member of our team. You will manage one other designer and be given real accountability and a platform for personal growth, within a small, supportive, and fun team.
• A first class graphic designer with a stand-out portfolio
• Lives and breathes design
• Can hold their own in a fast-paced team
• Needs to add something different to our team - is that you?
• An excellent all-rounder, able to drive design projects, master digital conversions and create innovative campaigns
• Have experience of working to tight timescales
You will be joining us at an exciting time for the business, as we work towards launching striking new branded communications both on and offline. You will lead the creative direction for the brand producing printed collateral such as newsletters, brochures, corporate literature and direct mail campaigns.
Helping to evolve the company website, designing online advertisements, email campaigns, social media campaigns and videos make up just some of the exciting digital design work you will be involved in. There will be plenty of opportunities for your creative flair to come to the fore!
The Ideal Candidate
- A portfolio with the wow factor! Exhibiting a range of visual design across both print and digital.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign knowledge, (of course)!
- Experience of web builds using WordPress CMS.
- Confidence when explaining ideas, and liaising with Project Managers and Web Developers throughout a project.
- Ability to think conceptually and confidently, explaining design rational and thinking.
- Well organised and comfortable working in a fast paced environment, balancing multiple projects simultaneously, and keeping within tight deadlines.
- A sharp eye for detail, with a keen appreciation for layout and typography.
- An expert in print processes and preparing artwork for print.
- Staying up to date with current design trends, and bringing a strong creative lead to the team.
- Being hands to work closely with the Marketing Director to lead brand direction
- Knowledge of video content and video editing would be a bonus.
The fun stuff
- Free fruit and breakfast everyday
- Healthy juices made fresh every day
- Free alcoholic drink every Friday afternoon
- Access to half price cinema deals and half price meals out at major chains including Pizza Express, ASK and Nandos
- Cycle to work scheme
- We like to get out now and again and let our hair down and we'd like you to help organise that!
If you think this sounds like you then please send your CV , cover letter, and a digital version of your portfolio to Lucy Sofiano (firstname.lastname@example.org). If successful, you will be required to take part in a short assessment as part of the application process.
Candidates must be available for interview in Bournemouth as soon as possible.