We are Ratio. We're a software company. We build applications and websites aimed at making things easier, quicker and/or more simple. We’ve made a designer underwear subscription service called Briefd, that enables gentlemen to automatically update their underwear drawers with zero effort. We’ve made an artificial intelligence engine called Remora, that figures out when web visitors get bored and changes their online experience to make it more interesting. We’ve also made a jargon-free, easy-to-use price comparison website called Choose Wisely, that makes it easy to compare important things.
This is not a role for a developer who wants to sit with headphones on and mindlessly bash out code based on someone else’s design. You’ll be part of a team of engineers who are the heroes at the heart of our business. You’ll be responsible for conceiving technical solutions to the problems experienced by consumers of our various brands. You’ll need to have the ability to make a significant contribution to the shape and design of the products you build. You’ll need to own the results you achieve and to be active in continually improving the solutions you create.
This is an ideal role for a mid-weight seeking the opportunity to prove themselves and rapidly progress into a more senior role. In addition to being a skilled engineer able to provide specific examples of your track record of success; you’ll need a thirst for learning and mastering new technologies. Culture is vital to us so as well as solid computer science fundamentals and an aptitude for mathematics and logical reasoning; we’ll expect you to be bright, outgoing, have a meticulous eye for detail and be excited by the idea of working for a startup.
- Full stack developer vacancy in Bournemouth
- £30k pa DOE + benefits
- Here’s our stack → http://stackshare.io/ratio
- Bonus points if you’re an AWS blackbelt
- If you represent a recruitment agency, invest your time elsewhere, please
- A great working environment located in the heart of Bournemouth
- A top-spec laptop or desktop to work on and an OS of your choice
- Free fruit, snacks, cake, bacon, drinks and subsidised lunch
- Regular staff socials, conferences and community events
- Subsidised gym membership to work all that off
Apply through Workable → https://weareratio.workable.com/jobs/334033