Start: Q1 2017
We are Ratio. We're a software company. We build applications and websites aimed at making things easier, quicker and/or more simple. We’ve made a designer underwear subscription service called Briefd, that enables gentlemen to automatically update their underwear drawers with zero effort. We’ve made an artificial intelligence engine called Remora, that figures out when web visitors get bored and changes their online experience to make it more interesting. We’ve also made a jargon-free, easy-to-use price comparison website called Choose Wisely, that makes it easy to compare important things.
We have an upcoming vacancy for a Finance Assistant who will be responsible for running our sales and purchase ledgers, for vigilantly managing credit control, for owning internal expense and procurement procedures as well as playing a key role maintaining high standards of administration and accounting across the business. The role is based at Ratio HQ in Bournemouth and reports to the Head of Finance.
You’ll need to be able to cope with a fast-paced working environment and be a self-starter capable of delivering to a high standard. You’ll need to be able to establish solid working relationships with your colleagues and the hundreds of external suppliers and merchants that we trade with. You’ll need to be extremely computer literate and be mildly obsessive about order, punctuality and productivity.
We’re not too worried about AAT / ACCA / CIMA qualifications but we are looking for someone with some experience in a similar role and who is both keen and capable of achieving formal qualifications as they progress. We only hire candidates who are a great cultural fit - so you’ll need to be bright, outgoing, intelligent, academically strong and be excited by the idea of working for a growing startup.
- Finance Assistant needed in Bournemouth
- £16k pa with prospects to progress
- Some experience required but no need for formal qualifications
- You’ll need to be a special person with a track record of achievement
- Bonus points if you can do long division without a calculator
- If you represent a recruitment agency, invest your time elsewhere, please
- A great working environment located in the heart of Bournemouth
- A top-spec laptop or desktop to work on and an OS of your choice
- Free fruit, snacks, cake, bacon, drinks and subsidised lunch
- Regular staff socials, conferences and community events
- Subsidised gym membership to work all that off
Apply through Workable → https://weareratio.workable.com/jobs/334002