Thinking Juice, one of the UK’s leading and most awarded independent integrated creative agencies, is looking for a Digital Developer to join the team from our Bournemouth office.
Working in the digital production team, you will be working under the Head of Development and Digital Director, with your focus on the technical implementation of web and digital development. You will be https://puu.sh/vuuck/010ea34c2e.pngexpected to create high quality, structured, reusable and annotated code. You will also be proficient using third party open source packages and relevant code libraries. This will be carried out to a deadline and project specification/requirements.
Working across famous national and international brands, your work is not limited to building content managed, e-commerce, mobile, online and social media games and campaigns. As part of a team consisting of Developers, Project Managers and Designers, you will be able to communicate with these departments, contribute to ideas, and innovate where required.
Knowledge, skills and attributes required:
- The ability to write PHP to a good standard.
- The ability to write high performance MySQL queries.
- A solid understanding of MVC principles.
- Experience using code version control systems (GIT).
- Experience developing with open source PHP CMS. (WordPress, Drupal and/or Magento).
- Experience building responsive websites and applications.
The following is a major advantage:
- Experience with using boilerplate PHP frameworks, such as Laravel.
- Experience building interactive applications, including AJAX and websockets.
- Solid understanding of web servers and experience in managing infrastructures efficiently.
- Experience of integrating with web services and APIs, including REST endpoints.
Further details and full job description available on application.